Downloading & Using EndNote Desktop
EndNote Desktop is a citation manager that can help you organize and share your references. Easily cite and format in-text citations and bibliographies in Microsoft Word.
In this session, we will help you:
- Download EndNote Desktop
- Set up the find full-text feature (automatically attach PDFs to references)
- Sync with EndNote Web
- Import references from PubMed and other databases into EndNote
- Cite and format references in Microsoft Word
Please bring your own laptop (and make sure you have administrator privileges).
Related LibGuide: EndNote by Emily Jones
- Wednesday, October 2, 2019
- 12:00pm - 12:50pm
- Room 405 (Library Faculty & Staff Only)