RefWorks Web-Based Citation Manager Workshop Online
RefWorks is a web-based citation manager that allows you to create your own personal library of citations by importing references from databases and other sources, as well as automatically format your paper's in-text citations and bibliography in Microsoft Word.
Join us for a workshop to learn:
- How to create a RefWorks account
- How to import references into your personal RefWorks library from library databases and other sources
- Add the RefWorks Citation Manager add-in to Microsoft Word
- Add in-text citations and references list to your paper in Microsoft Word
This workshop will take place via Webex.
- To join go to, https://musc.webex.com/meet/andresen
Related LibGuide: RefWorks by Christine Andresen