New Library Resources Policy Effective 4/21/2023:
Any automated bot, script, macro, app, or program used for the express purpose of rapid bookings/reservations of library resources (study rooms, classrooms, equipment, etc) in order to secure said bookings/reservations faster than other MUSC Library Patrons will not be permitted.
Those caught violating this policy will be reported to the University Honor Council for Honor Code Violations.
- Reservations are made online, or in person using the touch panel no approval needed.
- Reservations online REQUIRE a MUSC NetID account and 2-Factor Authentication in order to make reservation online.
- The following 7 rooms are first come, first serve in person reservations only: Rooms 402, 403, 409, 410, 411, 414, 436.
- Rooms are available for reservation from 8 AM to 12 Midnight, and may be reserved up to one day in advance.
- Rooms may be reserved in 2 hour blocks up to a maximum of 16 hours per day.
- Limit one 2 hour block per reservation. If you need a period longer than 2 hours submit a reservation for each 2 hour block.
- If my group arrives more than 15 minutes late, we may forfeit the room.
- The Library is not responsible for items left in or stolen from group study rooms.