- Fifteen 3rd Floor Group Study Rooms may be reserved: 300A, 300E, 301, 311, 312, 313, 313A, 315, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 321, and 322.
- Reservations are made online, no approval needed.
- Rooms are available for reservation from 8 AM to 12 Midnight, and may be reserved up to one week in advance.
- Rooms may be reserved in 2 hour blocks up to a maximum of 16 hours per day.
- If my group arrives more than 15 minutes late, we may forfeit the room.
- The Library is not responsible for items left in or stolen from group study rooms.
Click button to see location of group study rooms on the third floor to choose which group study room you wish to reserve.